Oct 2, 2016

Where To Find Me


Even though I'm not on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, tumblr, or Google+, I'm still here on the Internet at the websites below.  All links are current as of this typing.


Way Back When (Facebook Community Page)
Grab your girl or guy and lets head back to the rolladium, the dance floor, the arcade, or that awesome 70s or 80s concert. Remember when your parents or grandparents us to say. "Way back when . . ." Well, you get the picture. All things are welcome from the era you grew up in, including the last great decade. The 90s.


My Flickr page
Everything I've ever worked on is on this page, including my favorite things in life, which is currently a work in progress.


My blog
Well, you're already here, but my blog includes my thoughts, feelings, and a flash back to years past.


My YouTube page
Created in October 2011, I've spent much time building my albums and playlists (at the top of the page), which feature some of my favorite music from various years and genre.


My Pinterest page
Some of the things I'm interested in I've pinned.  Check out my boards.


My Pandora page
Check out my created stations, you might find a station that interests you.


My Rotten Tomatoes page
Check out the movies & TV shows I've seen or want to see in the near future.


My IMDb page
Check out the movies & TV shows I've seen or want to see in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment